Tuesday, May 4, 2010
a new book, a new web journal
I really wanted to keep notes as I read through J.C. Ryle's "Practical Religion." Thus, a new book, a new web journal. Before starting this up, I revisited my last blog. Not many entires there (six total). It was actually supposed to be a new blog for the 'new' life I was starting upon returning home in September 2009. How much I've changed since my last post... and it's only been about 5 months! Looking (not so far) back on the entires, I am glad I can nor longer identify much with my old thoughts. I am sooo overjoyed and grateful for the ways the Lord has been changing my heart and my thoughts since then. My new church, Cornerstone Bible Church (shout out!) has really been a blessing in my life. The past few years God has been purposefully placing me in the way of godly people and churches that really magnify His Word, regardless of whether I want or ask for it, and it has saved my soul from being totally lost in my own depravity. Again on my favorite quotes comes to mind ... "a monument to the unlimited patience of Jesus Christ." I love it because it is so true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment